Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Austin, TX

Last weekend we deviated from our norm of playing in H-town and traveled to Austin. We did so much in so little time it was exausting, yet so fun.

We left Friday right after work and on the way I lost my voice from coughing and singing, haha. First stop was Rudy's BBQ, can't resist the extra moist brisket and the tasty cream of corn. Then it was to Highland Lanes for some bowling action and a few laughs. Burp! The rest of the night was spent at Einsteins playing video games.

Saturday started out with a quick brunch and then kayaking. Note to self, never go alone again! I almost didnt make it back. A big thanks to the people who towed me half way back, haha. Putt putt golf afterwards was just way too hot, we should have went home after kayaking and played putt putt at Austin Park and Pizza later on. Dinner was at Mikado's and it was freezing in there. Food was good though. Austin Park and Pizza needs to fix their arcade games, everything was broken, unplayable, sucky. Laser tag was fun, i shot alot of people, but apparently alot of people shot me as well. While others got in line for go karts we took off back to PL. I spent most of Sunday sleeping and relaxing. I don't know how the rest of pack survived Schlitterbahn on Sunday and then more activities on Monday. I was pooped!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep what you have in PL until you get better. then we'll let you back in htown. you infected a few ppl here already.

Helen Chen said...

You have to say who towed you back man! GIVE SOME CREDIT. It was some hard work.