Monday, August 07, 2006

Another busy weekend

First off Happy Birthday to Helen and a belated one to Sam.

So this weekend Vanhdy apparently brainwashed Helen into thinking she was 26. Someone at work made a comment in regards to her being 25 now and she blurted out "I'M NOT 25!!! I'M 26!!!" hahaha. Then there was silence and then "STUPID VANHDY!!!" LOL.

Sam's dinner party took awhile to get started, but once it did everything went smoothly. I've never been to such a large party, practically took 1/3 of Cheesecake Factory. It was pretty entertaining watching him pull out "Navy" related gift one after another, haha. Later at After 5, Sam and Charles messed up their N'Sync routine. Charles didn't have enough alchy and Sam claimed he didnt know when to start dancing. Also I surprised myself with my alcohol tolerance. First time in many many many years since I took so many shots. Usually I turn really red and feel sick but this time I only turned red, no sick feeling at all!! Dunno what happened, but i'm not going to complain. =P What really messed me up was the lack of sleep that night.

For Helen's B-day we ate in and Andrews. Preparation for lunch started late because everyone was tired from dog piling Sam the night before. haha Good thing Helen showed up late due to traffic on 610. She was happy with all her gifts, even that duplicate Banana necklace which she went and bought herself that morning, heh sorry Jenny. Then came the big one. I must brag about it since it totally messed up my own plans on how I was going to spend the $$$
http://www.tagheuer.com/the-collection/aquaracer/woman/quartz-watch/index.lbl?w=WAF1412.BA0812
I kinda want one for myself now =P. The guys version of course.

Then remainder of the day was spent playing vball and driving home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot the watermelon fruit bowl. everything was good except the honeydew that someone picked out. not sure who picked it out.