Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Stupid popo

The otherday I was on my way to lab when a cop pulled me over by the football stadium. I thought to myself, what the hell did I do wrong? Was my headlights too bright? Did I not stop all the way? NO...I didn't do anything wrong. I rolled down my window...

The cop goes "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Um... 20 I said?
"Do you know what the speed limit is?"
Um...15?

Holy shit, you got to be kidding me. Of course I didnt say that out loud but wtf? It was going to go down as the LAMEST ticket ever. It would be embarrasing to tell anyone that I got a ticket, no bragging about how fast I was going for this ticket. Then after 15 long minutes he comes back with my license and insurance and says I'm writing you a citation for speeding, it's not a real ticket, just a warning. I was relieved and said ok cool thanks, but as soon as he went back to his car I cursed him and his fat belly. He made me 10 min. late for my lab, which I got yelled at.

It's been almost 2 year and half years since my last ticket! knocks on wood. hmm... better knock on it again.

No comments: