Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

First off, Happy Birthday to Simon! We celebrated by going to Korea House and then later to D&B then followed off with watching House of the Flying Daggers and then Dodge Ball. Overall it was pretty fun even without all the alcohol.

Thank you Richard for sending me some mp3's. After my hd crashed I didn't know where to start off again. Now i'm listening to The Used, Mused and Coheed everywhere I go now. heh

Lastly I'm heading back to PL again. Twice in one month, amazing. Michael ended his week long stay here by heading off the PL a few hours ago. It's nice when visitors come by. It changes up the daily routine which gets kinda boring.

Happy ThanksGiving fools! And screw you detroit pistons fans for screwing up my fantasy team. =P


No comments: