Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sunny Day

What a nice day it is outside today. Nice and Sunny, 64 degrees at noon time with a nice breeze. Damn, it must be nice living in Cali. Then again, if it was like this everyday then it'll just become the norm and I wouldn't be enjoying this as much.

Yes, yahoo fantasy basketball is about to start and the trash talking has begun even though we haven't drafted our players yet, heh. It was getting confusing there with two leagues competing for players, but finally the two merged into one large league. With only 1 person missing from a full roster of 12 (soon to be filled I assume), this seaon will be like the last where a set of nice consistent players were hard to come by. Hopefully this season I won't miss the live draft like I did the past few years (Tues. Oct 15 10:30pm) and everyone would manage their teams. This year should be interesting especially with all the injuries and off season trades and new prospects coming in. And the answer is NO, I'm not trading Starbury if I happen to get him again. It's been two years in a row that I've made that mistake. =P

Free one year of FHM if you don't have it already. Requires you to sign up for spam so have a spam email account handy.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

yup free is always good =P