Friday, October 12, 2007

I killed A TOAD

I killed a toad mowing the lawn. As you guys know, we have 9000 sq of lawn to mow. And...there are weed patches here and there...well it was hiding in one of the weed patches. I ran it over with the lawn mower. It was really big so when it came out...all bloody and stuff...I thought it was a BIRD. I stopped mowing. I ran up to Cary and Sunny and they were like "...WHAT??" I WAS LIKE..."WAHHH, I killed something." The three of us went to examine the carcass...it was a big TOAD. Poor nasty Toad.

3 comments:

annie said...

You should register for a riding lawn mower =) It would make the mowing faster and you wouldn't really know if you ran over a toad or anything else small for that matter!

Anonymous said...

i know the facial expression you would have made at that moment.

strange how i would know

Kin said...

O_o!