Friday, September 08, 2006

Tired Body

Saturday = Volleyball in H-town
Sunday = Basketball in H-town
Monday = Tennis in H-town
Tuesday = Tennis after work
Wednesday = Tennis after work
Thursday = Tennis after work

It all started out Saturday playing super spike Vball. Played till 12:00pm. Shoulder kinda sore from swinging my arm so much trying to spike.
The next morning we ended up playing bball, half court / full court and then crash from the 3 point line. My legs and back were so sore from trying to box out Vanhdy.
Then four days of tennis in a row. I think my right forearm's worn out. My tennis game steadily declined each day to the point where I couldn't hit a ground stroke anymore. Not to mention my legs felt like bricks.
Maybe i'll relax this weekend and watch UT beat OSU and hit a few golf balls. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

almost as bad as my labor day weekend. my body reached shutdown mode.