Saturday, July 22, 2006

Venus Williams and THE HOUSTON WRANGLERS

Tonight, we have tickets to the Houston Wrangler's game against the Philadelphia Freedom (featuring Venus Williams) at the Westside Tennis Club! It was awesome. The game was suppose to start at 7PM, but it rained out. So, the actual game started at 9PM.



Sunny and I getting pumped up before the game.


Vanhdy and Sunny bonding.


I'm swinging a gigantic Yonnex racket.

We were in the nosebleed section. I heard that Ken and Jason sat in the "baller" section during the Monday game.


Venus Williams vs. Anna-Lena Groenefeld

Of course after the game, I had to get autographs from all of the Wrangler's and ... VENUS WILLIAMS. The only thing that stood in my way was the "AGE LIMIT" ... 16 and under for autograhs. Did I let that stop me? OF COURSE NOT, I seldom take no for an answer. I waited in line. No one suspected that I was older. But God knew. YUP. He knew and he put the most ANNOYING kid in front of me, who kept trying to mark all over me w/ with his permanent marker and take my pink autograph tennis ball.

Me and the kid that I slapped.


My sister was waiting with me and ... he kept poking at her... I made some threats. "If you touch me or her with that marker, I will throw your permanent marker into the stands, and you won't be able to get autographs." Of course being a 7 year old...the boy was very annoying...didn't stop. So... the next poke came...and I said "BOY, I'm going to stap you upside your head with my backhand..." -- very dramatic, very tennis...backhand...HAHA. By then my sister is freaking out...she's like "OMG helen NO!!!!!!!" Then the pernament marker came again...so I slapped his hand. My sister is like "HELEN NOOOO child abuse."

Right after that...was when the Venus Williams crew came and told us that she has left the building. "VENUS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING." I was like oh man, but I still wanted the other autographs...plus I've made it this far. THEN...something awesome happened. They started giving out cards that were already signed. There was this older lady in front of me. She was denied a card. Then they got to me. AND YES I GOT A CARD...BOOYAH.

The autograph pink tennis ball and the Venus Williams autograph card.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tickets to the tennis match: $20
hours at the match from the rain delay: 7
number of kids slapped: 1
one venus autograph: priceless

Anonymous said...

Hey underage midget! You cheated in getting that autograph! I am telling.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»